Impressive Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay on Gold Dragon Cruise (3 days, 2 night)
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
07:40 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Gold Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00: Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Gold Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - FULL DAY KAYAKING - HA LONG - BAY(B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy morning landscapes in Ha Long Bay with tea and coffee served then have breakfast on board.
- Change onto a Day boat cruise going south to wonderful area of Lan Ha Bay for second day activities.
- Kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay, pass through Dark and Light cave. If the weather is nice, you can swim at a wonderful Three Peach beach.
- Relaxing and enjoy lunch on board. Move slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for photo hunting.
- Get back to Dragon Gold Cruise. Enjoy second night on board in Ha Long Bay again.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI CITY (B/L)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful views of Ha Long while sailing back to harbor.
11:00: Savor lunch on board and leave Dragon gold Cruise.
12: 30: Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Information and Prices
- The tour Package cost $227 per pax
- Single supplement 2 nights onboard: Pay extra 70 USD
- Itinerary is subject to be changed without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
- Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…